2009年5月31日日曜日

Good morning!
I could study bitmap and prepare for the WWDC2009.

when I get and change an information of pixel, I used pointer to access the pixel.
information of pixel is 4 components.
but I use 3components, there are red, green, blue.
I didn't know another component.
I studied it.
I accessed the componets and change value(0~255).
this is a result.

probably, some of pixel data is bloken.
but I don't know it what identity yet.

Because of I‘m lacking skill of drawing emvironment, I'll study it by reference(quarz2d drawing guide).
I spent plenty of time analysys code.
I have to get knowledge about 2D Drawing.

****************************************************************
with only 8 days left until the WWDC2009 started!!
****************************************************************

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿