2009年5月23日土曜日

Good morning!

I made a presentation about my pursuit (main of pursuit is development of the "YubiFude" application) today, because Apple company members came to 2132 room.

 I developed the "YubiFude" application today.

Contents of developed the it↓↓↓

*I complete the feature of zoom in.

*I hid the task bar and I could use the wide screen for drawing.

*I added the animation of UISlider. It's invoked when color button is pushed.

*I almost complete the design(GUI) of "YubiFude".

Zoom in feature is used these code↓↓↓

******************************************************************

  CGAffineTransform translate = CGAffineTransformMake(2.0, 0.0, 0.0, 2.0, 160-location.x, 240-location.y); 
  [self setTransform:translate];

******************************************************************

UIView has a property "translate". It can use various translation of the UIView.

CGAffineTransformMake function is a translate the UIView object by 6 arguments.



Zoom feature was completed. but I'd like to learn "Affine transform".

I think complete the "Quartz2D" by complete the "Affine transform"

I hid the task bar by added contents of "Info.plist" .

*place of blue row.



When I hid the task bar, I got the error of iPhone simulator.

I can't draw to space of task bar was existed in iPhone simulator.

but I can it in device.

←in simulator←in device



I added the animation to the UISlider. 

Probably, you can not understand it by the screen shot image.

I almost complete the design(GUI) of "YubiFude".

I change the GUI of "YubiFude". It's includ the UISlider animation.


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿