2009年5月25日月曜日

Good morning!

My head is tired...,, because I used my brain hard.


I could load a image of the library to CGLayer object.

********************************************************************

First, load the  image of the  library to UIImage object.

Second, import theUIImage object to CGImageRef type object.

It uses a "CGImage" property of UIImage. ↓↓↓↓↓↓

  CGImageref  = UIImage.CGImage;

Third,  import the CGImageref object image toCGContextRef type object.

It uses this function↓↓↓↓

     CGContextRef = CGLayerGetContext(CGLayerRef);


    CGContextDrawImage(CGContextRef, bounds, CGImageRef);

********************************************************************

It is Completed the import image of library.

But it has a poblem.(↓↓↓iPhone OS programming Guide)


I fixed it by refered to this.

I coomlete the most of  the "YubiFude"application.

But I don't understand some feature and algorithm of  the "YubiFide" application (ex. Import the image of library ).

Therefore, I'll study code of  the "YubiFude" application.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿